Skype
cat.sage

Terra: Well which is it? Terra: Well which is it?

Homestuck, Ah yes. This was a pretty decent flash, You did a fairly good job emulating Hussie's style, Although maybe you should try working with something other then re-colors. Perhaps try to inject a bit of your own style into your animations? If you need any help with any future art I would be more then happy to contribute lol.

Moby Sinclair, Sage of Mind.

HeirOfDrills responds:

First of all, this is the only character that's a recolor, all of the others are more original :P

2nd: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

3rd: I'm actually looking for artists for flash pages, if you wanna join the DEV team, I'd LOVE to have you, just shoot me a PM an we can talk :)

4th Thanks again! If you like the Flash you should check out the Fan Adventure! The link is on the last page :)

Steamlands Player Pack Steamlands Player Pack

Pretty good, it would be nicer if the targeting was a little more streamlined, Or if you didn't need to use the mouse, It makes us laptop users get hand cramps. Otherwise this is a very solid game and those things are just minor complaints.//

[KK] Spray the 99%! [KK] Spray the 99%!

I got 248

Am I good person yet?
also this is a pretty solid game you guys.
I don't think it deserves such a low score,
alteast is isn't an egoraptor submission.//

111122223188 responds:

egoraptors not that bad just imagine he could be explosm
anyway your score is just random. the protesters appear at random and you cant really miss any but your score seemed quite normal

Unicorn VS Third Reich Unicorn VS Third Reich

awesome Idea bro

how about next time for the sequel Manticores versus third Reich.
it was a pretty cool pixalish game aside from that.

The Holy Bictionary Rev. The Holy Bictionary Rev.

All the medals are mine