Skype
cat.sage

Toons These Days: Ep 16 Toons These Days: Ep 16

Does anyone find it ironic that there is a terrible cartoon reviewing other terrible cartoons now? How do you make a flash animation series about that anyway?

Toons These Days: Ep. 3 Toons These Days: Ep. 3

I've watched a number of episodes for this series, and it's just garbage.
The animation quality could be considered good, if it were being submitted five or ten years ago. And the humor was pretty terrible too. Worst of all the setting had literally nothing to do with the actual animation.

ZTV News Episode 3 ZTV News Episode 3

About as funny as the average episode of The Big Bang Theory. Which is to say, very boring.
I don't think anyone realizes this, but they are applauding a commercial. That is pretty much what these animations boil down to.

ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

Pretty much the worst thing to hit newgrounds since my own flash animations. Atleast those got some laughs out of some people though.
Sitting through these Zone News shorts is just fucking torture.

DeX DeX

Didn't care so much for the flash, The pacing was pretty awful. The text looked pretty though. I understand that your trying to build to something with this flash, but it was so long and dull that I couldn't even finish it.

Ecto-Bites Ecto-Bites

Good stuff here, The one major thing that would instantly improve this is the addition of a preloader, to keep it from auto playing by itself.//

HeirOfDrills responds:

^Fact. Problem is, I didn't know how to make one X3

I'm probably never GIVING this a pre loader, but hey, you never know.

Madness Stories Madness Stories

Pretty not good. Madness as a whole isn't that good though. The sound was way off, the animation was choppy, and the physics were... well not there. I think I saw that axe curve down and hit that guy in the face.

The only reason the normal madness flashes look halfway decent is because of the amount of frames that go into each action, they give it a smoother look that people really prefer over the choppy look you have going.

If your looking to improve your flashes I would suggest doubling the frame rate, working on your sound effects, and possibly adding some background music. Also it may benefit you to choose better subject matter then Madness Combat.

Goku vs Gohan my version Goku vs Gohan my version

Not too bad, It'll certainly pass, You did some good sprite work here, that is for sure. But there were some issues, Perhaps moving the background when your switching views or moving around would be a good idea.
And this is just my personal opinion, maybe move away from DBZ, it's kind of tired and played out, Maybe try making your own sprites, MSpaint works surprisingly well for that.

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

Pretty Sure the only redeeming factor to this animation was stamper. Other then that I suppose the Animation was pretty good. But overall the comedy was pretty poor and forced. Zone-tan is a very sickening character made up of over used cliches and unfunny material.

Taco-Man Safety Tips 3 Taco-Man Safety Tips 3

That was actually a very relevant safety tip. Although he was spot on in his earlier video, old refridgerators are excellent hiding places.//

Samination responds:

Today's refridgerators wont trap you like they used to. :(